about me

Open Book
Two sleepy mommies
Zoom Vienna

My amazon wishlist

Digby "THE BODY" Souzek

Digby modelling green outfit1

Here is Digby kindly modelling a new outfit I made for Ivan. My son was temporarily unavailable due to sleeping.

Posted at 10:17 AM on September 21, 2006
Comments

I'm officially jealous. Just thought I'd bring that out into the open.

I can only dream of being as crafty. Seriously, I showed my best friend your flickr page, and we sat there in awe of your crafting prowess! You've inspired me to take up knitting. I'm determined to succeed! :)

Posted by Patty at September 21, 2006 9:14 PM

Please, before there is anymore damage to anyone's self-esteem... all of the projects on flickr have been done in the last, oh, 6 years! The outfit on digby i started making in early spring, probably soon after ivan was born. I'm just glad it got done before he outgrew it already.
I just put the stuff all in a set on flickr because it's nice for me to look at it together.. it makes me feel better when i'm depressed about the lack of time currently...

Posted by dinka at September 22, 2006 6:05 AM

Um, Dinka...I started to crochet (and very badly) a baby blanket for my dd oh, like **TEN** years ago, and it's still unfinished. lol So believe me, you're doing very well.

But seriously, I really like your taste and it has inspired me to at least try my hand at knitting. I "learned" how to knit (in quotes because I never really learned it properly and didn't know how to bind off which became a problem really quickly as you can imagine lol) the English way, but I'm currently learning the continental method which I'm finding easier (at least for the knit stitches). I am determined to make the really cute Latifa scarf from knitty dot com. I figure that if I try really hard, it may be ready for winter 2008. ;)

Posted by Patty at September 22, 2006 7:34 AM

Please, before there is anymore damage to anyone's self-esteem...

Too late! :P

But seriously, I really like your taste

Ditto. I would buy some of those things if I saw them, like those autumn themed throw pillows.

Posted by Pansy Moss at September 22, 2006 8:56 AM

I Love reading your blog and seeing pictures of veronika and ivan.. :)
U are probably the mother i wish i will become to my kids in the future...:)

Posted by Serene at September 25, 2006 7:44 PM